Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Freaking Out!!!

TESTS: So one more down and two to go. I have officially began diagnosing myself with several disorders. 1) Epiglottis r/t stress AEB dysphagia and sense of impending doom. 2) Bradycardia r/t compensation of stress AEB slow heart rate and I mean slow, like 48 slow........I will just have to keep panicing in order not to go into heart failure!!! Keep the AED on standby. 3) Chronic Fatigue Syndrome r/t nursing school AEB lack of sleep, no life, and HUGE bags under my eyes. Oh wait thats a medical diagnosis, oh well, sue me.

EAR: Today, blankets of snow covered Houston. There were sleigh rides and everybody was jolly with the cold. It was a complete "Snow Day". I had a warm jacket, wool cap, and a cup of hot chocolate. There was peace on earth and I could hear carolers singing "Silent Night".

But then um, and uh, I sat, in um a lectura and uh palayed scrabble for like three uh hours. :p
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Bah Humbug!!!!

2 comments:

Linnea said...

i'm with you on the chronic fatigue syndrome.

also got a bit of anxiety r/t exams, hopelessness r/t pedi tests and ob quizzes....umm what else? lol

hope you got out to enjoy some of the snow!

Valarie said...

I feel ya' Elizabeth! Just think, we will be done within a week! Thank goodness!!! And you better do NOTHING related to school during the break. :) We all deserve a nice, relaxing holiday!