Friday, December 5, 2008

Part I

Well, where do I start I am 29 years old *eek*, married twice*double eek*, and have two kids, Typical. I miss the Army and the simplicity of it. I love dancing, singing, and generally having a good time. My favorite day of the week is Wednesday because that is the only day I have a social life. I watch stupid scary movies then swear I am psychic or something....he he...I see dead people. I am the cook, maid, housecleaner, student, wife, mother, sister, daughter, cousin, and soon to be sugar mama.....it goes on and on...role overload anyone!!
Wow so today was a huge waste of time!!! At least I made it fun. The teradactyl always arrives in time to lighten things up, hiccup!!! To damn bad I can't plan it, then I would really have some fun.

So I have been told to create my own alternate reality so here goes the Elizabeth's Alternate Reality.
EAR: Today, instead of school, I headed to a spa where I was manicured, pampered, and miracously lost 100 pounds from a body wrap. I got ready for an evening on the town where I wasn't the designated driver. I danced, drank, and by the end of the night everybody knew my name and I was loved.

2 comments:

Jennifer W said...

I suggest having an EAL instead of an EAR. After all I cornered the AR market in JAR and since I am queen I am the only one with an alternate reality. The rest of you suck it and worship me. It's a wonderful place. :) Welcome to the blogosphere.

Linnea said...

EAR sounds nice!!!